Here is the outgoing...
A postcard i made for postcrossing...wow i really cant cut straight. I must have missed that class in Kindy.
Another postcrossing postcard, the receiver likes unusual postcards.
A postcard i got in Edinburgh for my happy mail partner.
A letter for Erin from Pugh's News.
One for lovely Micaela.
One of my favourite envelopes so far off to Sophie across the boarder.
My Receipt envelope on its way to Passion.
A thankyou letter to my Valentines day swap partner.
Another thankyou to my knick knack exchange partner. I am nearly out of the vintage envelopes that I made, i wish i had have bought more calendars.
Than the lovely incoming...
This handmade postcard from the wonderful Postmuse.
A gorgeous thankyou card and postcard from Jenni. Awhile ago she made the comment that there was a lack of Kangaroo photos on my blog considering I am from Australia, so i sent her her own kangaroo picture. So glad she liked it and the Detroit postcard has went straight to the postcard wall.
A second introdutory letter from Melody, i feel that someone can never over introduce themselves it would be much worse to under introduce.
This week I also wanted to participate in Mannland5's getting to know you....
1. Would you rather bungee jump or sky dive? I have already skydived and loved it so i think bungee jumping is next.
2. When using a public restroom to you squat over the seat or sit? I am a sitter unless the situation calls for a squat, i take it on a case by case basis.
3. Favorite flower? Tulips i am going to try and grow my own next Spring.
4. Pedicure or manicure? Pedicure because i love the massage seats
5. How many siblings do you have? The most amazing younger sister a girl could have
6. Do you pee in the shower? (gasp!) No...maybe...sometimes....
7. Bikini, tankini, or one piece? Currently a bikini with boardshorts but am looking for a good one piece
8. Where do you hate to shop at, but go there anyway? I have never meet a shop i didnt like
By the way everyone should have received an email assigning them their swap partner. If you havent received yours please contact me and i will sort it out. Just a reminder that you must have your package sent out by the 16th March.