Right now there is a million other things I should be doing rather than blogging. I should be writing my job application that is due on Monday or packing my bag for the girls weekend I am heading off on tomorrow but I really just want to share my photos from New York! It is such a cliché but I love New York. It is just such an amazing place, verging on indescribable. How they fit so much onto one tiny little island completely blows my mind.
I thought I would do something a little different from my other posts on my America trip and name my top ten things from my time in New York, so here goes in no particular order:
1. Pinkberry, this stuff is the nectar of the Gods I had it every single day.
2. Central Park.
3. Sex and the City tour, the most oestrogen packed three hours of my life but so incredibly fun.
4. The Dinosaurs at the Natural history museum, I completely geeked out.
5. The New York library, yes I re-enacted Carrie running down the stairs after finding out Big wasn't coming and I may have also did a Serena and Blair on the outside steps.
6. The Subway, so easy to use and saved our little feet from a lot of walking - embrace the subway people!!
7. Grimaldi's pizza in Brooklyn, the best pizza of my life.
8. Shopping on Fifth Avenue, I loved having my Tiffany's moment.
9. Jersey Boys on Broadway, adored it! Sister Act not so good.
10. Being asked for directions on numerous occasions, don't look like a tourist - check!
I adored the States and writing about my trip has bought back so many good memories. I am crazily thinking of going again next year which I know isn't financially possible but a girl can dream right?
Have you been to New York, what is your favourite thing about the city that never sleeps?
Dont forget to enter my give away here!